The Real Housewives Real Estate- Kyle Richards

6.27.2011

I love me some reality television. The Real Housewives (all of them) are definitely a guilty pleasure. Getting to glimpse into a world that is so unlike mine is just a really enjoyable pastime for me. Call me crazy...which the Hubs does!

Anyway, one thing I especially like is seeing the women's homes. All of them are clearly expensive. But not all of them are- in my opinion- well done. But that's ok! Everyone has different tastes and it is always interesting to see how others live. So I am starting a series sharing some of my favorite homes from the show. Today we are looking at Kyle Richards home from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

When I set out to find some pics of  Kyle's home, I learned that she and her family have moved! I can't wait to see what their new home looks like, since I thought they did an awesome job decorating their old house. They went with a very modern scheme, with Asian influences throughout. In case you were wondering, they listed the Bel Air home for $2.45 million.



Note the Fendi pillows...




The master bedroom. Great choice on the Barcelona chairs.



I wouldn't mind sharing a room with my sis if it looked like this!


The best part of the house? The backyard.

All images via here.

I hope they take their awesome taste with them to their new home!

xoxo, Emily

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity