Black Skinnies

8.30.2011

So on a whim this weekend, I ran into a resale shop. And I am SO glad I did. Anytime you go to a  thrift store, you just really never know if you am going to find junk or awesomeness. This time, it was awesomeness. I found these Levi black skinny jeans (tags still on!) for $4. You read that right. $4.

Find yours here.
Seriously. Ohhhhmg I just love a deal. I can't wait to wear them this fall. Here are some looks I am digging with black skinnies.

Here.
Here.
Here.

Here.
Here.

Here.

Here.

Here.
It's also worth mentioning that I found a J. Crew navy velvet blazer at the same store. Any STL locals who want to know which thrift shop it was, just shoot me an email. I will happily go back with you :)

xoxo, Emily

3 comments :

  1. I love black skinnies too! I can see these at a tailgate for sure. You coming this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go there over Thanksgiving! xoxo, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren I WISH I was going to be in Stillwater this weekend! I think we are going to make it for Homecoming and Bedlam this year.

    And sister, of course we can go! I am excited already!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity