Most Eligible Dallas: Courtney Kerr Style

8.29.2011

Okay, we all know I watch the worst reality television. Can't explain why I love it, I just do! So, when I saw previews for Most Eligible Dallas, I knew I would just have to watch it. And since I am pretty familiar with all that is "Dallas," I thought it would be interesting to see Bravo's spin on it.

So far, I haven't been disappointed. It's pretty much everything I suspected it would be. Pretty people behaving badly? Yes, please! 

One of the most talked about characters is Courtney Kerr…  And I just have to say that I really love Courtney’s style. She has some really awesome vintage pieces,  unique jewelry and I even love her (at times) crazy poofy hair. She is awesome at mixing high and low to create her own signature look.

Here are some of my favorite looks of hers from the show and various press events.






Here and here.

I wish I could find a better pic of that kimono, because it was fab. Anyway, Courtney recently started a personal style blog, which you can find here.

Anyway! Have you all been watching MED? What do you think?

xoxo, Emily

1 comment :

  1. CRAZY COURTNEY! I've been watching MED {along with every other reality show on Bravo - I'm an addict.} and I have to say I agree! She's been a little um...abrasive this season, but I have to give her props for her style! Love it. And...YES, she needs some major help at her apt!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity