Hart of Dixie fashion (for less obvi)

9.30.2011

Rachel Bilson is pretty much one my top style icons. In Hart of Dixie (which premired Tuesday but I just watched last night) she did not let me down on the fashion front..... still not 100% sold on the show (the Hubs literally called the entire plot), but I will probably watch it for outfit inspiration alone.

Not surprisingly, alot of the items she wears are designer. Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Valentino...you get the picture.



Here and here.
But that shouldn't stop anyone from recreating the looks... just for a bit less. Here are some key pieces.

Look #1:

Here.
ok ok, this doesn't have the stripes, but it is sheer and v v cute.
Here.

Here.

Look #2
Here.
Here.

Here.
Look #3:

Here.
No contrast trim, but it is suede, cognac colored and has the pocket detail...

Here.
Here.
Did you watch Hart of Dixie? Were the delivering a baby on the fly and "the man I thought was my father actually isn't" moments too much for you?? 

2 comments :

  1. oh I love her style! great finds!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! You too! xo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity