OMM aka On My Mind

12.09.2011

So, I'm going to start a new series. I might as well call it RANDOM bc that's surely what it will be. But because I like acronyms, we will call it OMM. Today, we are going to start with oriental/persian/kilim rugs, mostly of the red variety.

Here.
Here.
Here.
Here.
Here.
Here.
Here.
Here.
You see, I would love to have a rug like this in our living room. As it is now, our sad Target rug is too small for the space. I would remedy this instantly, however, we have a huge beam that kind of makes rug placement a problem...

(PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT HOW OUR LIVING ROOM LOOKS NOW- THIS IS A PICTURE I FOUND ON ZILLOW WHEN THE HOUSE WAS ON THE MARKET. But the pole remains. Sorry, just had to make that known....)


That was just a minor tangent. This whole pole issue hasn't stopped me from day dreaming about the beautiful aforementioned rugs.

Anyway. We'll see how this whole series thing goes... What I am randomly thinking about on any given day? Could get scary. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity