5 Things I Love- A Compete Waste of Makeup

1.25.2012

For today's "5 Things I Love" series, we have Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup. One thing I love about the blog world is making connections. I first met Neely when she asked me to do a guest post on her blog. As luck would have it, she went to high school with my best friend from college who blogs here. I just really love how small the blog world is :)

Hey Y'all! Im Neely and I blog over at A Complete Waste of Makeup
A little about me: I love Starbucks Latte's, a glass of Riesling or Blue Moon, Home Decor, Crafting, Working out, Pure Barre, Apple products, clothes, photography, Reality TV, Owls, reading, twitter, pinterest,  etsy finds and makeup.

When sweet Emily asked me to participate in her "5 things I love" series I was beyond thrilled! I adore her blog and her sense of style. Plus is she not the sweetest ever?
Without further adieu...here are 5 Things I love.... In no particular order
My Cashmere The Row edition TOMs. I adore these! They are so cute with leggings or skinny jeans and a tunic!

My Nook. I love the blogging/coffee sign, the comfy chair and a half, my nuddle, my laptop. The entire thing screams me. In fact I am writing this post from it now :)

Keep Calm and Blog On sign. I love to blog. I have been doing it over 2 years now and I have attended one blog conference with two on the books for this year. Blogging is a huge passion of mine. 

My scarf collecton. The 4 shown are from Nordstrom, Etsy, Anthropologie and Burberry. I am a scarf addict! I figure...my neck needs to be warm and I need to be stylish :)

My Tory Burch tote. Ummm does this need words? Its perfect, goes with everything, smells delightfully of leather and is timeless. I love.
 

Thank you Emily for letting me take over your blog today! I love this series and I am so happy to play along!
Hope you all come visit my little corner of the blogging world :) Its fun times. 
XOXO


Thanks so much, Neely! Loving all your choices--- especially that bag! Everyone be sure to check out A Complete Waste of Makeup and have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. That little reading nook is SO perfect! :) Loveeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too! I just want to snuggle right in and watch a movie!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity