Olio

1.12.2012

Have you all heard of Olioboard yet? It's a new (at least, new to me!) website that gives you an easy way to create mood boards. And if you aren't familiar with Photoshop, this is probably a welcome invention!

I gave it a go and I really like the functionality. There is an option to upload your own design elements, which is great if you have pieces you are already working with. I didn't play around with that, I just chose from their existing library and this is what I came up with...

Here.
What do you think? As I am looking at it now, I want to add black trim to that white lampshade.... does my need to change things EVER stop?

That answer would be no.

If you need any assistance creating an Olio board for your space, I would love to help!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity