Take that ProFlowers

2.17.2012

Judging from my Facebook newsfeed on Tuesday- lot's of lucky ladies received flowers from their loved ones on Valentine's Day. I personally love fresh flowers, and it was so sweet of my Hubby to send me some gorgeous red roses.

Here they are, right after delivery.


My Hubby knows me well enough that right when I walked in the door with them, he said "are you going to change them?" and of course the answer was yes.

Instead of keeping them in their current state, I personalized them a bit.


I cut them down, changed the vase out in favor of a colorful ginger jar and called it a day. Take that, ProFlowers!

Am I the only crazy person who can't leave well enough alone? Dish.

Happy Friday!!!

1 comment :

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity