OMM: bars for the home

4.03.2012

I shared my all time fav bar area in my dream home post on La Dolce Vida. Every time I look at this picture, I daydream about having a similar area in my home one day.

Here.
Bar carts are big these days, but they can be a little pricey. Ok, very pricey. So, I wanted to share some ways my blog friends have used their creativity and style to create bars in their homes :)

A Little White Mouse.
The Steen Style.
And here are some examples of fab bars with out the cart.

Hello Lovely Decor.
Three Pink Dots.
What do you think? Is having a bar area in your home a must?

2 comments :

  1. Absolutely!! I love Laura's bar cart!! That blue is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the shout-out!! Love them all. Check Craigslist if you want one, I've seen some good deals lately!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity