Inspired to Incorporated: 8

6.13.2012

I lurve this ripped jeans/silk shirt look from Brooklyn Blonde. Had been on the search for a good pair of tight-ish bf jeans, and I found these at the thrift store... and don't you worry- they are totally from Abercrombie. Haven't worn A&F since I was 16... lovin it!

I loved this artwork I found on Pinterest. And I thought - I can do that! So all I did was use painters tape to create the design, paint over it, let dry and then peel the painters tape off. Super easy.

Inspiration.

See what I did here? I really liked the mix of this outfit (colors, pattern, etc) but I obviously don't have the exact same items. So, I did a coral jacket and animal print shoes. Use. what. you. have!

Hope you all are having a great week!

3 comments :

  1. AnonymousJune 13, 2012

    DAYUM...who is your photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one guess about who that last comment is from....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crafty girl you!!! LOVE the print!!! Great job! xo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity