Inspired to Incorporated: 9

7.02.2012

I jumped on the peplum train and I'm not looking back. I love pairing my peplum top with skinny jeans, but this outfit was a really cute alternative.


OP is a fashion genius. I love the way she wore a scarf as a belt. It was super easy to incorporate with a scarf of my own.

When Alicia from Cheetah is the New Black posted that this outfit felt like she was wearing pajamas... I knew that was something I could get on board with. I also might want to incorporate her hair color... now THERE'S an idea.

Hope you guys have a great Monday!

2 comments :

  1. I'm dying to add something peplum to my wardrobe...you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I failed to mention my peplum top was from f21. Can't beat a $12 trendy item :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity