client work

5.08.2014

I'm a firm believer in that a beautiful space begins with having a great base to work with. I always tell clients that it doesn't matter how great your decor is -- if there is a bad base, it isn't going to work! Having the right finishes allows beautiful decor to really shine.

So, to that end, I've been working with a client on an entire home refresh. We've tackled projects from a kitchen reno, to updating lighting, to paint projects to repairing drywall to outdoor upgrades... the list goes on! Now that we have the base in the right place, it's time to decorate!

Here is the plan I came up with for her living space:

As a courtesy to my clients, I will decline sharing source information. If you’re interested in my services - I would love to hear from you! Contact me at emilydavisinteriors@gmail.com.

Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity