have you seen?

5.02.2014

Here are my favs of the internet this week - know of anything good that I missed?

- The new Lonny came out this week and the "Young at Heart" house tour has me feeling quite inspired.


- Adding this and this to my already quite long 'to DIY' list.

- My favorite outfit that was shared this week.

- Itching to use this fabric somewhere.

- An article showcasing a different perspective on the huge "news" story of the week.

- Isn't this a really great art/mirror arrangement? Filed it away for future use!

- Thought this post was great. Don't be afraid to switch things up around your home and think outside the box!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I've got some painting projects on my list - fingers crossed for lots of progress.

Also - sending out happy happy birthday wishes to my sweet Hubs and wonderful sister today! So appropriate that two of my most cherished share a day of birth :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity