OMM : spoon back chairs

8.02.2013


Sometimes, I become fixated on certain things. Last week, it was air conditioning/the magic that is electricity (we had no power for about 48 hours due to storms). BUT - since we are thankfully past that, what happens to be on my mind now is spoon back chairs. And more specifically, regency spoon back chairs.


I am absolutely kicking myself for passing up these beauties shortly after we moved to Tulsa. At the time, I thought - "we really don't need MORE chairs"! But now, I wish I had them. Bad.


After a little bit of TLC/recovering, they would have been perfect in our formal living room................................ anyway. Here are some images that are just rubbing salt in the wound.

 The search is on....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity