have you seen?

2.21.2014

I find the internet to be a very inspiring place in all sorts of ways. Whether it be a great image, a great article, story or video, I am always so grateful for the fun web things that find their way to me. So, I wanted to start doing a little round-up of internet items that have inspired me throughout the week and share them here in case you haven't seen them yet!

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that this blogger, this blogger, this blogger and this blogger are the ones who gave me the idea to do these posts. I love seeing what these ladies think is the best of the internet each week, and I so look forward to their Friday round-ups!


- On Valentine's Day, I got a serious case of the 'awwwws!' when I read this story. Real, tested by time love makes me so happy.

-Still poring over the details of this stylish apartment. Also- I had to look up the usage on 'poring over' - interesting stuff!

- Incredible perspective: "The Problem With Little White Girls

- I always want everything on her "Gab Loves" posts

- Touching photos get.me.every.time. Grab a tissue (or five) for this one

- I've written about this topic before, but I think this blogger hits the nail on the head.

- This cheeky art just cracks me up! I love it so much, it's inspired me to take on something similar for our house.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity