a Chairish home bar

10.09.2014


When Chairish reached out to me about creating my dream home bar, I was thrilled! It is no secret that I love absolutely vintage furniture, which Chiarish has an incredible, curated selection of. And, if I am being honest, a bar is something that I happen to think is high priority for every home!

This pair of Pierre Cardin bar stools (available for pick up in Dallas!) caught my eye  from the get go - hello RED! Think this pair would be perfect in and really pop against a more neutral backdrop:


 Like this look? Get it here:
bar stools. turtle shell. chevron decanter. champagne glasses. starburst mirror. raffia tray. coasters.

Be sure to check out Chairish's selection of bar stools - they have something for everyone!

1 comment :

  1. I like the pop of red, just as with the stools in your last post. I do not drink but love home bars so I have one I'm quite proud of and am on a never-ending hunt for the perfect quirky coasters.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity