client work: dallas glam

1.07.2014

Over the holidays, I was able to meet with a frient (friend+client) in Dallas. She and her sweet Hub have a new house that needs to feel like a home. We will be working on many spaces, but the living room is first priority.

Here are my initial thoughts:

As a courtesy to my clients, I will decline sharing source information. If you’re interested in my services - I would love to hear from you! Contact me at emilydavisinteriors@gmail.com.

I am thinking glam, but livable. I just feel like they are a glamorous couple, their home needs to reflect that.... while still being comfortable! The living space is open to the entry, dining and kitchen, so want to stick with mostly neutrals, using some pops of color here and there. Already off to a great start with the score of these.

It's safe to say that I'm pretty excited about this project :)

Have a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity