guest bedroom vanity

1.09.2014

After living with our guest bedroom for a couple months, I realized that rearranging the room would be a much better use of the space. So before the holidays, I started making some tweaks. There is now a space in the room that is perfect for a little vanity area. And seeing Cece Thompson's home in Matchbook Mag this month gave me the kick in the rear I needed to get going on pulling my own vanity together.

Hers is very similar to what I had envisioned for our guest room.


But here is my take on it:

                  
 
I know it will be a space I utilize a lot once it is done, so I'm excited to get going! Will definitely share the entire room once it is a bit more pulled together. Hope you guys are having an awesome week :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity