#emilydavisinteriors in 2014

12.30.2014

2014 is coming to a close, and around this time of year I get very reflective. This introspective side of my personality is one reason I love Instagram so much. Looking back on all that has transpired the last 12 months reminds me how much fun I've had and how far I've come.

Not only has Insta been super fun for me personally, but it has also been one of the biggest driving forces behind my business. Because my website isn't up and running just yet, I will often send potential clients to my Instagram so they can get a feel for my style. It's so rewarding for me to get to look back through the hashtag #emilydavisinteriors to remember everything that I've worked on this year.

Here are some of my favorites:

Whew that was a lot of work! I had such a great year and so much fun - it's really an  awesome experience to work your behind off and get to see where that takes you. Can't wait to see what 2015 will bring! Thank you so much to everyone who has read my blog and supported my business this, it means the world to me!

Cheers to a new year!

3 comments :

  1. You've been a busy gal! What fun to see all you've accomplished! Congrats to you and hooray for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily, I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out what that means at http://www.licalove.com/.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity