the most wonderful time of the year

12.18.2014

Can it really be that Christmas time is here again?! It really is, as they say, the most wonderful time of the year. Around this time, I reflect on everything that has transpired throughout the year. Without getting too sappy here on the blog, I will just say publically that 2014 was a year of immense blessings and I feel very grateful.

But let's get to the fun stuff.

I recently put together two concept boards for a client in OKC. She lives in a beautiful, historic home with gorgeous woodwork. It is a space that already feels very warm, so I wanted to propose a design that really played up on the good aspects of the space, while injecting color, function and a definite design direction. I hope this room can be a jumping off point for the rest of their home.

I really loved how the boards turned out so I thought I would share!


Round 2


Which is your favorite? I am having such a hard time choosing - will be very interested to see which way the client ends up going.

We will soon leave for one of my most beloved destinations, and I am so looking forward to spending Christmastime in one of my favorite place with some of my favorite people. And since I can say with confidence I won't blog again before then - I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity