little red dress

12.03.2014

When eshakti reached out to me to do another product review, I was thrilled! I have worked with them twice in the past, here and here. And I am happy to say that both of the items I reviewed are still on heavy rotation in my closet! Just wore that fabulous jacket the other day :)

This go round, I decided to customize this dress by changing the sleeve length as well as the skirt length.

And I am super happy with how it turned out.

 

The fabric is a great, heavy weight- perfect to stand alone or it definitely works for layering as well.


You know I love me some red, so I am thrilled to have a new little red dress to work into my wardrobe.

Thanks so much to eshakti for working with me again! Have a great week, everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity