Swanktified Guest Room

2.03.2012

If you follow me on Twitter, you would already know about the GORGEOUS dresser I found on CraigsList this morning. (and omg look at that price!) Unfortunately, I have no need for another dresser no matter how fabulous it is.

But that doesn't mean I can't daydream! So I created a little mood board about what kind of room I would use this dresser in...



I think it would be perfect in a super swanky (and yes, I did make up the term "swanktified" used above) guest room, right? Dang it now I really want that darn dresser....

Happy Friday :)

3 comments :

  1. loooooove. It needs a good home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily :] Just found your blog through Bex! Love it! I'm a huge interiors lover myself :] Love the red!

    xo.
    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies- I'm still thinking about this piece... it's just fab!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity