Thankful Thursdays: Target

2.09.2012

I really don't think I can relate how much joy Target brings me. One of my favorite things to do on the weekend is go to the Target (alone, mind you), get a lovely coffee, and just spend as long as I want browsing the entire store. It's one of those things that you can't really explain why it feels so good- it just does!

Here.
I grew up in a town that doesn't have a Target.... just let that sink in for a minute. So I didn't really know what I was missing. But since graduating college, I have been a Target addict. And I'm not even mad about it.

Anyway! I decided to create a living room using items entirely from Target. It ended up being good looking and inexpensive. Loves it! I'm def. not recommending you get everything in your house from Target (because I think no home is complete without great antique finds/thrift store re-dos, etc)....but it can be done!


Here are the items available at Target now: Rug. Trunk. Love seats. Arm Chairs. Flowers. Chevron Pillows. Accent table. Floor lamp. Striped pillow.

PS- I just want to say a shout out to the gal who helps so many have an attitude of gratitude on Thursdays! Thanks Bex!

2 comments :

  1. Hi Emily!

    I found your blog from Bex's site because I link up as well ("Party!" is my title this week), and the second I saw the first line your post, I thought, "This girl understands." You're right, there are just no words to describe the void that Target fills in my heart. It's my companion on a crappy day, it's my faithful go-to friend, and it fills my life with endless possibilities. :)

    Ok, in all seriousness, Target is awesome. The home collection that you put together in the picture is beautiful! Thanks for a fun post and good laugh :).

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica!

    Thanks so much for reaching out to me. I am SO glad I'm not the only one who feels this way! I am realizing now I kind of left out how much I love the clothes at Target, I should have put together an outfit (or 10) to go along with the room.

    Have a great weekend!
    xoxo, Emily

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity