My 5 Things I love, again!

3.07.2012

I first did my 5 Things I Love post a year ago today and since then, I have found even more items in my home/closet that make me smile. So I thought I would do an update :)

1. I have posted before about my love of gallery walls. The main reason I specifically love ours is because it's filled with so much love and so many great memories. Everytime I walk by it on my way in/out of the Chouse... it def makes me smile.


2. My red coat always perks up dreary St. Louis days. I got for an amazing price (we are talking 1/2 of 1/2, people) at JCrew a few years ago and it has been one of my favorite things ever since. I still get a 'deal high' when I think about what a great deal I got on it...


3. We waited over 2 years to get this wingback reupholstered and I don't know why it even took that long. I love the new fabric on it. It totally makes the living room! Oh, and remember the fun leopard tray DIY? Still loving that, too.

4. In the Chouse, the big window in our bedroom is the only natural light we have (everything else is stained glass), so when I enter our bedroom it makes me SO happy to see the huge window with a great view of our park.

5. Fresh flowers... This one kind of counts because it's a rotating item. Obviously, the same flowers don't keep me smiling... But every time I have flowers it my house, it always feels a little brighter.


If you are a blogger who is interested in participating in the "5 Thing I love" series, I would love to hear from you! Send me an email at mainstreetchicblog@gmail.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity