OMM: Things I'll always love

3.09.2012

I'm a gal who does love a good trend. But there are certains things that I have loved forever and will always gravitate towards. With all the image overload that can happen in our digital age... certain things that I will always love have been on my mind lately. Some of these things happen to be trendy now and then, but they will always have a place in my heart.

I blame my love of turquoise jewelry on my mother. She has always worn it, and I have always borrowed it from her :)
1, 2, 3, 4
Black/white is probably the most timeless color combo there is and I am a huge fan of it.  My "Things I Love" pinterest board is filled with this combination.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5
I mean, who doesn't love a good animal print? It's been very popular the past few years in both interiors and fashion, and I kinda hope it stays that way because I absolutely love seeing it around.

1, 2, 3, 4
And lastly...RED- I know I've said it before. Actually, I've said it many times before... but I do love me some red.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
So now that I have shared the things I will always love, tell me, what will never go out of style in your mind?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity