OMM: Blue & White

3.12.2012

Don't you just love blue and white china? It's so classic, yet fresh at the same time. One day, I hope to have a collection that rivals these...
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Here.
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Here.
Pinned Image

Here is the most recent addition to my small (but growing!) blue and white collection. I don't know much about blue and white china (what to look for, what's 'good' etc.),  so when I buy it I just gravitate toward the patterns that catch my eye.

What do you collect? Do you love blue and white china as much as I do? Hope you all had a great weekend and happy Monday!

3 comments :

  1. Love blue and white!!! So classic. I have no idea what to look for either, I just want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to have found your blog! Your post today looks similar to mine -- I'm a blue and white fan, too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I wasn't the only blue/white enthusiast out there :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity