Thankful Thursdays: a good book

3.08.2012

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... there is NOTHING better than a good book. I'm getting into a new series I really like, so I'm feeling especially thankful for books as of late. Such a great way to escape the madness of the real world, and definitely cheaper than a real vacation :)

While it is really hard to pare down the list, here are some of my absolute favs:

So, what are you thankful for today? Thanks for stopping by!

PS- Want to see who else participates in an attitude of gratitude each Thursday? Check out it out here!

2 comments :

  1. Looks like we have similar taste in books. :) I haven't read The Case for Christ or The Last Record. Sounds like I should take a trip to the bookstore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! I also didn't include Divergent by Veronica Roth but its GREAT.

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity