artist spotlight : wayne pate

5.12.2014

A few months back, I was introduced to Wayne Pate while perusing Instagram. Lindsay had posted a picture of his book, and I immediately stopped what I was doing to find out more about him and his art.


Something about his work just absolutely captured me, and I have been in love with pretty much every one of his pieces since that time. So when I was pondering my birthday wish list, one of his prints was quite high on said list.

I posted here about my print choice. And while my Mom says you shouldn't fill your house with the same artist's work... it will be her fault if I break that rule as she is the one who got me the piece that now has me hooked!

It seems only fitting that since I found Wayne through Instagram that I now love following him on Instagram. Seeing sneak peeks of what he is working on and how his pieces are evolving is SO interesting.


And it's always nice to see where/how an artist spends their time...


So much inspiration! I absolutely LOVE Wayne's work!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity