Currently on sale at J.Crew

4.20.2011

Like most people I know, I love J. Crew. But...I love sale items from J. Crew even more!! Here are some great items currently on sale.


Perfect tank for a casual summer day.

Here
Perfect jacket to go over the perfect tank for a cool summer evening.

Here.
Have been thinking about getting into the fedora thing... a black and white one would be perrrrrfect.

Here.
Everyone needs a good striped t. (or four).

Here.
Denim vests are kind of 90s. And I kind of love it.

Here.
It might be the move to STL getting to me, but I am really needing some sweaters for summer. Probably not with sequined shorts though... but you never know!

Here.
And why didn't anyone think of this before?? A trench + vest. A trest!! Loves.

Here.

xoxo, Emily 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity