H&M Cape

9.06.2011

Well, I broke my shopping sabbatical. Oh well. This weekend my M.I.L/F.I.L (Mother/Father in Law) were in STL and we had such a good time! Cardinals game, Bailey's Chocolate Bar, Vin De Set and my M.I.L. wanted to go to H&M....Who am I to say no to that?

So while we were there, I picked up this lovely camel-colored cape. For $19.95, how could I not?? I first saw it on Anh from  9 to 5 chic (which is a great personal/work style blog), but I didn't expect to be able to find it at the STL H&M because that place is a mad house. So I was very pleased when it was there this past weekend.



It also comes in navy (love!)...

Here.

The temp in STL this morning is cool, so that means I will be able to bust this bad boy out very soon. Yay fall!!

xoxo, Emily

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity