NYE 2011

12.29.2011

Hello hello! Sorry I have been MIA this week. We got back to STL yesterday after a fabulous Christmas celebration. Now, I am looking forward to our next celebration... NYE 2011!

Do you all love New Year's Eve as much as I do? A new year brings new beginnings, new challenges and new opportunities. I love the possibility you feel on New Year's Eve! (the champagne isn't bad either!)
Here.
Here.
(Thailand's celebration of the New Year)

Here.
Tomorrow, we are off to Tulsa to attend what I know will be a very fun wedding/NYE celebration. I will be wearing this sparkly dress and I can't wait to get all gussied up for a night on the town!

What are ya'lls plans? Any New Year's resolutions? Whatever you are doing to celebrate- going out, hanging at home, staying up late or going to bed early.... here's to a fabulous 2012! I hope it brings you all many blessings :)

See you next year!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity