transparent clutch

1.02.2012

I rang in the New Year at one of the most amazing events I have ever been to. Honestly- I cannot say enough how fabulous it was.... it was a perfect way to greet a new year :) As I told you before, I wore a very sparkly dress. And I really had the hardest time deciding on what clutch to carry because of how much was going on with the dress. Then I remembered a certain pin...

Here.
And the clutch decision was made. It had to be a transparent clutch. Here is mine in action.


The Hubs called it a tackle box. But if Prada can do it...

Here.
And Fendi can do it...

Here.
And Chanel can do it...

Here.
Then I figured I could as well. Originally I got a really pretty brooch to add to the top, but I decided I liked it without.

Some more fab clear clutches.

Here.

Here.
Hey Hubs- told you I wasn't crazy!

Happy 2012 everyone!

1 comment :

  1. Obsessed with this! You looked fab and I loved the clutch! I am dying for one now! :) Tell the hubs you are a trendsetter!
    xo-Kelly
    being lovely

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity