Great print campaigns

5.05.2011

One thing I will never tire of is magazines. But unlike most people, I really love the advertisements! There is just something about a great print advertisement that really makes me happy. While I do understand that advertisements exist solely to get people to buy stuff, I think they are an art form in their own way.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite print campaigns from recent (and not so recent) memory.

Here.
Scarlett Johansson for Moet &Chandon.

here.
Looooved Sarah Jessica Parker for Gap. The print ads were great, as was the "I enjoy being a girl" commercial. I can still sing the whole thing. No judgement.

I have always loved Gap ads. They have done some really good ones!


Here.
Claire Danes and Patrick Wilson. Also a great commercial.

Here.
Gap's West Side Story campaign was SUCH a fun one!

Ralph Lauren Romance ads are always really great. Beautiful girl, beautiful guy, beautiful scenery. What can I say? I'm a sucker for romance!


Here.

But the company who consistently has my favorite ads is Tiffanys! Again, I'm a sucker for romance. I really loved their latest winter campaign.
Here.

Here.
Here.
Here.


The spring ads are lovely as well...


Here.
Here.

Here.

xoxo, Emily

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity