Hair! Slash Pinterest

5.03.2011

So, a while back I fell into the Pinterest craze (emilysdavis if you would like to follow). It really is an awesome idea for cataloging your favorite images.

One ‘board’ I started was HAIR. I have always loved hair. Doing mine, doing other people’s, cutting, dying (sometimes well, sometimes not)… you name it.
I have been growing my hair out for about 2 years now and it has been a very long road. Here are some of the images that I use to curb the desire to cut it…


I titled this one... good use of bangs.


I hold that LC has the best hair, ever.



I had one summer that I got really into doing my hair like this.. might have to bring that back.


Really good bun.

Love the braid/messiness/fact that this girl can have that blonde of hair. Doesn't work for everyone, homegirl.


Mmm hmm.


I tried to do a girl's hair like this for my sorority's rush one year. She didn't like it. I still that it is adorable. And so is that cat.


GOOD volume happening here.

And then I see a short haircut like this and it makes me want to chop it all off...


Choices, choices.

Also, I don't know how to link the source of the pics... anyone know how to do that???

xoxo, Emily

1 comment :

  1. Will you do my hair?! You always have great hair!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity