God Bless America!

7.01.2011

If you woke up in America today, remember how blessed you are. As often as I can, I thank God for putting me in a place where I have true freedom. I have the freedom to follow my dreams, to speak openly about what I believe, to live the life I choose and to strive to make my country even better tomorrow than it is today.

Let's all remember this weekend not only to be grateful for fireworks, lake time, cookouts and family, but also grateful that we have been blessed to live in a country that is so amazing. God Bless America!












All of these amazing photos were taken by my oh so talented BFF, Lori Wilson. You can see more of her work here.

Enjoy your weekend and happy 4th of July!!

xoxo, Emily

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity