5 things I love- Being Lovely

11.15.2011

Today, I am SO excited to have Kelly from Being Lovely take part in the "5 Things I Love" series. Kelly is a fellow OSU and Pi Beta Phi alum (Ring Ching sister!). Her blog is full of lovely things- which is perfect, because she is just lovely as well :)

Hello lovelies!  I am super excited and honored to be filling you all in on the 5 things I love in my home and closet.  It was not easy to choose just 5 things, but these items currently fall at the top of my list of loves...

1. my nail polish collection :: I love nail polish!  Seriously, really love it!  I love the endless variety of colors and the fact that each color can add personality and style to your look.  Not to mention, the unique names that accompany each shade.  I change my polish often and like to keep all my colors on display!


2. my hunter boots :: These boots are a must for the snowy winters in Colorado!  They are perfect for keeping my feet warm and dry in the cold weather.  And, of course, they are super cute and fun (and will probably last me forever).  Since navy is one of my very favorite colors, it is only appropriate that my hunters are navy (with sparkles).  Although, I wouldn't mind having a red pair too...maybe someday!


3. my kitchen aid mixer ::  I love cooking, and especially love baking, so my kitchen aid mixer is a very well loved and regularly used item in my home.  I traded my pink mixer out for this green one when I got married a few years ago (my husband thanks me), and I love the pop of color this adds to our kitchen! 


4. my photographs :: I love taking and looking at photographs.  Our home is full of photos of family, friends and more.  I love the warm feel that photographs add to a home.  I think my very favorite in our home is this engagement photo.  It captures such a special moment that I will always cherish. 


5. my winter coat ::  Last season I was on the hunt for the perfect winter coat.  When I spotted this one at Anthropologie I just had to have it.  It is a cape/coat combo, and I just love the style, pattern and colors.  Being able to wear it out makes the cold winter weather that much more bearable! 


Thanks so much to the lovely and chic Emily for having me!  Have a fantastic day everyone!  xoxo!

Thanks Kel! Have to say- SUPER jealous of that fab nail polish collection :)

Want to see more from Kelly? You can find her lovely blog here, her facebook page here and follow her on Twitter here. She is also currently hosting a fab Stella and Dot giveaway!

If you're interested in being a part of the "5 things I love" series- send me an email at mainstreetchicblog@gmail.com!

1 comment :

  1. I love Hunter boots so much! And that cape!!! Entirely too fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity