Thanksgiving Tabletop

11.27.2011

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful! I felt so blessed to have the opportunity to host such a fantastic holiday with my family.

The tabletop turned out just great, as did the food, thank goodness! I used silver Pottery Barn chargers, red napkins, (also from PB) and navy dishware that my Momma gave me.


I picked up some inexpensive mini pumpkins from Hobby Lobby and spray painted them gold.


I got some sticks and sprayed them too. The 'runner' is one of my fav fabrics ever- PB Bettina. Unfortunately, they discontinued it a few years back. I have toyed with the idea of making it into pillows like 6th Street Design School, but I am too nervous!!




The Kate Spade look-a-like polka dot vase is a recent DIY. I used this tutorial.


And our bible verse for the month on the chalkboard...


So thankful to have had such a great celebration... I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing and blessed holiday!

Now-- who is ready for CHRISTMAS???

1 comment :

  1. ooh they look pretty! you used a lot of gold like me, neat! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity