Thankful Thursdays: Today

11.03.2011

Here.
And that's definitely something to be thankful for...

Have ya'll seen that "30 days of thankfulness" thing that's going around? I love this idea! Essentially, starting Nov 1 (I know I'm hopping on the train a few days late!) you remember one thing you are thankful for per day. So often, I find my prayers are just a list, thanking God for allllllll of the amazing things he has blessed me with. So I welcome the opportunity to show gratitude for just one thing a day, and really focus on why I feel so blessed to have that particular thing in my life.

I think its a great exercise and I hope you will consider joining me in having an 'attitude of gratitude' this month!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity