Just call me Picasso

2.18.2011

So, as I have mentioned before, I absolutely love the new online magazine, High Gloss http://www.highglossmagazine.com/. This was one of my favorite rooms from the premiere issue.


One of the things I love most about this room (besides the tufted headboard) are the paintings! I have always been drawn to black and white, whether it be in fashion or home decor.


Anyway, I figured.... I can paint that! So, I gave it a go! And here is what I ended up with.



Overall, I am really happy with them! They definitely liven up the space behind our couch... never really realized just how many light switches we have until now. Oh well.

Also, don't you just love having fresh flowers in the house? A big thanks to the Hubs for the sweet Valentine's surprise.


Happy Friday!
xoxo, Emily

1 comment :

  1. That is too funny! I am so glad I found your blog! How did I not know about this until now??

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity