Yes, me too.

2.02.2011

My name is Emily and I am now a blogger! The reason I wanted to start a blog is to combine all of the things a regular gal (and some guys too?) might be interested in. There are some fabulous interior design, DIY, fashion and entertainment blogs out there. But I want my blog to combine all of these things. Kind of a one stop shop, if you will. So, this blog will be about my daily life (thrilling), things I like (definitely thrilling) and other random things that pop in my head (could be scary). Hopefully it will be a way to keep those who are interested up to date with what’s going on with me and maybe give everyone else a laugh now and then.

xoxo Emily

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity