Rachel Bilson Style

2.07.2011

In my eyes, Rachel Bilson can do no sartorial wrong. On the list of my style icons, she is definitely Top 3. While she always looks amazing on the red carpet, I think I admire her street style even more. She always looks super stylish, even if she is taking out her trash (note white dress pic). The best thing about Rachel's look is that it can definitely be imitated by us "normal" gals- true Main Street Chic style!

 Here are some of my favorite looks from Rachel recently.


On my shopping list- red blazer!



And she is a dog lover, totally kindred spirits! But more on that later.





Hope Rachel can inspire you today! Have a great day everyone!

xoxo, Emily

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity