The new magazine

2.04.2011

So, I am really loving the innovation of online magazines. I will always buy print magazines, but I love having the ability to be able to access inspiration from my favorite online magazines from any computer, any time, any where. To that end, the launch of High Gloss from some of my favorite bloggers, has left me feeling giddy! Gorgeous job, ladies. Here are some of my favorite spreads from the premiere issue.

LOVE this. Can just imagine my Book Club in this sitting area NOT discussing what book we read that month (we have a tendency to discuss topics other than the book- but still so fun). Anyway, I am such a fan of neutral furniture with pops of print added by pillows and accent pieces.

This is the other side of the space above. It reads a little too girly for our house (I do have to run my design choices by a man)... but I can still love girly spaces even if I can't have them.
                                    
This is a room in Jamie Meares’ home. Jamie writes the fabulous blog, http://www.isuwannee.com/. I love, love, love her fresh, witty approach to blogging. I also love this bedroom.
You can see the issue for yourself at http://www.highglossmagazine.com/. Happy Friday everyone!
xoxo, Emily

1 comment :

  1. I love that navy polka-dotted pillow fabric on the chair/couch in front of the bed. I keep seeing it everywhere and want it. I think it would be a nice shower curtain in my new house.

    I love your blog and am so excited to follow it!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity