Reality television, anyone?

2.03.2011

Ok, so if you are like me, you watch tacky reality television. It's just a part of who I am. I love it. It makes me laugh. Yes, I recognize that most of the people portrayed can be a bit delusional (I’m talking to you, Camille Grammer), self-centered and crazy. But really, can’t we all? Think about this… if you were to be on a reality TV show, do you think everyone in America would love you? I think we might all be a bit surprised at ourselves given the opportunity to replay our every action, mean statement or daily lives. With that in mind, I think we could cut reality stars a little slack. Or better yet, just enjoy tacky television for what it is… entertainment!!


Do not tell me Nene isn't wonderful... she actually gives some GREAT advice. "Close your legs to married men"... ummm no argument there, Nene!

Looking FIERCE Mrs. B! Loooove me some Bethenny Getting Married. How else would I know what an epidural looks like or how to get the car seat out of the car?


I will be the first one to say that Camille can be a crazy. But she is entertaining as heck. If you didn't tear up when she was talking to her friend about Kelsey's mistress, you might have a stone heart.
Anyway, what shows do you watch that you maybe don't like to admit that you watch??

xoxo (total GG style) Emily

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity