Oscar Fashion 2011

2.28.2011

Well, I must have called it! The dress that I picked for the Oscars was red and red was definitely the color of the evening!

Overall, I thought it was a great awards show! So many of the acceptance speeches were very heartfelt. I just love when you can tell the winner is truly thrilled they won!

A big thanks to my fabulous friend Porscha for throwing a Watch Party that was just as fabulous as she is!

Now... on to the fashion!

Let's start with the GOOD.


Michelle Williams was stunning in Chanel Haute Couture. She really made up for that debacle at the Golden Globes.

Sandra was very classy in an impeccably-fitted Vera Wang. The only thing I would have changed is the clutch- but overall very good!


Jennifer Lawrence wore Calvin Klein and looked fab. How fun for her that a year ago she probably had no idea she would attend the Oscars, much less be a nominee! Good job, girlfriend!


Mila Kunis in Elie Saab Couture. Overall, a very, very pretty look.

LOVE Jennifer Hudson in Atelier Versace. She was top 2 for best dressed. But my winner for that is...

Anne Hathaway really hit it out of the park in vintage Valentino. Best dressed for sure. So classy, so timeless. And I thought she did a great job hosting as well. As my friend Val said she is just a 'gorgeous dork'! And I agree. But she was charming and eloquent and I really enjoyed watching her.

Because there weren't alot of times that I thought OMG WHY??? I only have one pick for the BAD category. And it is bad...

All images via Style.com

Nicole Kidman in Dior. The dress is no good. And her bangs resemble her husbands... I can't think of a time when that is a good look. Sorry, Nicole! Worst dressed last night.

Did you all watch? What did you think of the winners??

xoxo, Emily

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity