Awesome STL Vintage Shopping

6.24.2011

I have these lovely breaks between working when we move for the Hubs' job. I call it being 'fun-employed'. And it can be really nice! It has allowed me to explore St. Louis and get a little bit more acquainted with our new city.  Since moving around alot forces you to exist on the suggestions of others, that's exactly what I do! At the suggestion of the sweet lady at the local Salvation Army, I checked out The Future Antiques and I was sooooo impressed.

They have an awesome selection of mid-century modern, great lighting, even clothes and accessories.

Adorable bar cart that I wish I had a place for in my house.


In the right room, this cobalt chair would be bomb.


Hats, hats and more hats. Gorg.


Danish modern dresser.


Like I said, awesome lighting!






Loooooved this navy dress. Wasn't my size :(


Baubles!


I went in looking for house stuff, but left with this scarf and (reversible!) clutch. That's just how it goes sometimes!



I will definitely go back. Any antique lovers out there that want to come check it out, I would love to have you join me!

xoxo, Emily

1 comment :

  1. Looooove the bar cart! And I thought I was the only one that used the term "bauble"...but not surprised that you would, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity