I think they're making a come back

8.01.2011

Carnations, that is. I love the Sex and the City episode where Berger is trying to figure out the idiosyncrasies of women:

Berger: What's so wrong with carnations?
Charlotte: Uck, filler flowers.
Berger: Would you dump a guy if he brought you carnations?
Carrie: Me? No, but I happened to like carnations, especially the pink ones. In fact, I think they're making a comeback.

And I happen to agree with Carrie. I do love carnations. Especially the texture when they are all bunched together....




Costco. A $9 bunch, which made two arrangements. And more than a week later they are still going strong. You just can't beat that!

xoxo, Emily

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity