For the love of red. Part 2.

10.03.2011

Aaaaand, we're back for another round of "guess Emily's favorite color!" Super thrilling, I know. As I have posted here and here, I do love me some red. Luckily for me, this season it is absolutely everywhere! Some might call it red.... hot?..... ha!

Sorry for the bad pun. ANYWAY, I thought I would share some more images I have come across recently because I just knew that's exactly what ya'll wanted to see today, riiiight?

Here.

Here.
Here.

Here.

Here.
After seeing this room (Colorado Homes & Lifestyles “Home of the Year” by Andrea Schumacher), I want to paint the vanity in our powder room red and do a graphic wallpaper... crazy thoughts, I tell you!

Here.

Here.
This room is craze... but I still am kind of into it.

Here.

Here.
Of course this is Jenna Lyons' office...

Here.

Here.
Here.
Here.



Here.

Hope you all had a great weekend! We were pretty low key. I did start working on the powder room. I didn't make as much progress as I would have liked, but at least I got started! I will share progress later this week.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity